Please telephone for an appointment between the hours 8am to 5pm. To enable us to run to time we ask all patients to make appointments either for the doctor or nurse clinic. A normal appointment is for 15 minutes. We also have Manage My Health in which you can make an appointment for phone consultations online. We appreciate your co-operation.
Please do not arrive at Mount Medical Centre without an appointment.
When you call you will speak to a staff member who will help you with the following:
- If you need a script, we’ll send it electronically to your pharmacy for you to pick up.
- We will NOT prescribe for more than 3 months for safety reasons.
- If you are concerned about your symptoms, we’ll be able to reassure you with the most-up-to-date information about what you need to do.
- If your situation is not urgent. We’ll tell you what follow-up is needed and by when.
- You can request regular prescriptions via Manage My Health (please ring reception if you wish to register for this)
If You have an On-site Appointment
- You will need to sanitise your hands when you enter our building.
- We ask you to minimise people coming into the practice with you
We understand that you may be feeling a great deal of unease and we want to reassure we’re doing everything we can do so we all stay safe.